Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

My Savings at CVS and Harris Teeter



So yesterday I went and picked up a few things at CVS (second picture) and Harris Teeter( First picture)... check it out:

Harris Teeter
1 Nature Valley Thin Granola Bars (used a .50 internet coupon)
Santitas Tortilla Chip - no coupon
2 boxes of Barilla Pasta (used a $1 internet coupon)
2 boxes of Post Raisin Bran (used a $1 internet coupon)
1 Rst. Chicken (used a $3 coupon the store put on it)
2 pkgs. of Mission Tortilla's ( e-vic special)
1 Romaine lettuce- no coupon
Total Saved: $22.46
Total Spent: $13.81


CVS
2 Sobe Life Water's ( used an internet B1G1 free coupon)
Celsius Green Tea (used 2 man. coupon- one from the internet ($2) and one from newspaper $3)
1 box of wheat thins (used $1 coupon printed from facebook)
1 package of Huggies ($1.50 newspaper coupon) Side note* using for an upcoming baby shower- I am not expecting...at least not at this moment! :)*
1 CVS hand sanitizer pen (used a cvs store coupon)
2 Pnt. pro-v hair stylers (used a $2/2 coupon)
Bic Disposable Razors ( used a $3 coupon.. acutally bought these at Harris Teeter...)
Total Saved: $ 31.08
Total Spent: $ 7.79
EBC's earned (to use toward's my next purchase): $12.99

Not a bad start to a week! Let me know what you saved!
Later this week I will post a few starter tips for shopping at CVS and how to stretch your dollar there...stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. Great job. I haven't seen those NV Granola thins yet in my store. They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete