Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Groupon Deals

So I have been waiting for a good Groupon Deal to come along so I could share it with you- and today I found one I love (and I think my husband will love!)

If you don't know about Groupon, it is a website that offers a daily deal during the weekdays. They offer huge discounts on anything ranging from restaurants, spas, work outs, and really just about everything. Each day it is something different. Today's deal for the Raleigh/Durham area is a one hour golf lesson, for $29. ( I can't decide if I should get it for Zach or use it for myself so that maybe I can play golf with him one day!) The deal for the Charlotte area is for a 12 class session of fitness boot camp for $39! Normally the savings are over 50%! Again, it's another great way to save money. My Mother has even used it as a great way to give gifts. ( I mean who wouldn't want an hour long massage as a gift? Not to mention, my Mother got to give a great gift without breaking the bank!)

I believe Groupon is only located in major cities, so check to see if they offer it for yours. If not, I still recommend signing up to areas you might visit often so that you can still see the daily offers. Who knows you might see one that would be great for a family member in that region!

Click on any of the links above to sign up.

*Note for signing up through these links, I receive a referral reward. Pass it along to your friends and family so that you can get the same!*

No comments:

Post a Comment