Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Mega Swagbucks day!

It's Friday which means it is Mega Swagbucks day! Be sure to sign up and start earning points to redeem later for awesome rewards like gift cards. I already have two for Amazon.com! :) Since it is Mega Swagbucks you will earn larger sum bucks today only, although you can earn everyday.
If you have not heard of
Swagbucks, it is only the latest tool in helping you to save some money. By simply making Swagbucks your home page and using it as your online search engine, Swagbucks will reward you points or "swagbucks" randomly. After you have accumulated a certain amount of bucks you can trade them in for gifts or gift cards. My favorite is 450 Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card. I collect the gift cards until I have a nice amount to trade in for an awesome gift or a treat for myself...and it costs me nothing! I highly recommend this tool.
If you do not have a Swagbucks account simply click on any of the links above and start enjoying your "bucks"!

Note- by clicking on any of the links above you are a referral of mine and I earn extra "bucks". Sign up and referrer your friends and family to get the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment