Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catching up on saving trips!



I am still catching up from the trip and wanted to share my savings that I had right before I left for California.

At CVS I spent $2.77 out of pocket and saved $31.54! I got all of the SOBE waters and first aid kits for free after coupons. So I only paid for the shampoo, conditioner, and the razor. I used $9.00 in ECB's but received $7.00 in ECB's back!

At Harris Teeter I took advantage of the awesome Kellogg's deal. I got 10 kellogg's products which were all 50% off and I paired with coupons; 7 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of pop-tarts, and 1 box of cereal bars. (the pop-tarts and cereal bars we took with us on our trip to save some money!) I also got the peanut butter for 48 cents and the chips for $1.74 (which I used a U-promise coupon of $1.50-meaning it's like getting the chips for 24 cents). All together I spent $13.30 out of pocket and saved $26.01 through vic deals and coupons. However, I also got back a $10 off coupon on my next grocery order! Which I used yesterday when I got back to get some more breakfast foods. ( I will share that shop later on today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment