Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Last weeks deals continued


So I promised I would put this up. Last night I went out to get the Kellogg's Catalina again ( buy 10 different Kellogg, Keebler, Sunsine, Eggo, or Morning Star products get $10 off your next grocery order). I was also craving some tacos so I spent a bit more on things I didn't have coupons for! (like the yummy salsa I got!) All that to be said that I spent $19.97 out of pocket and saved $30.94! We have 11 boxes of cereal! Good news is Zach eats cereal like it's icecream! :) I also received another $10 off coupon for my next grocery shop which I used today for triple coupon week. I love saving money.

P.S. If you buy 5 different Pop-tart flavors ( I got some for almost free) you can get a free movie ticket! (see the back of the box). I want to see Eat, Pray, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment