Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to saving!

Well, sometimes life just gets a bit crazy! I apologize for the lack of posts the past week. I went out of town to throw my best friend a baby shower, got home and had a major interview, and then left the next day for my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary in California! I am currently writing this from the San Jose airport. :) All that to be said.. there are some exciting deals out there!

Harris Teeter through Tuesday (tomorrow 8/10) is running an awesome Catalina deal. If you buy 10 products of Kellogs, Morning Star, Sunshine, Keebler, or Eggo. You will get a $10 off coupon on your next grocery shop! I ran out and did this the night before we came to California (will post picture tomorrow) The awesome news is that this week all Kellogs products are 50% off! Making this an awesome deal. I highly recommend stocking up on some cereal!

Also... this is really exciting.... SUPER DOUBLES start this Wed. at Harris Teeter! Meaning they will double up to 20 coupons a day up to $1.98 face value. Start getting your coupons ready. I will work on a deal list to post tomorrow or early Wed. morning! Just thought I would give yall a heads up! ;)

Can't wait to share some stories from the trips and get back to posting. I have missed it TONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment